Frequently asked questions
Why does the sum of all determined body values result in more than 100 per cent?
Absolute values are determined while measuring the proportion of body fat, muscles and water content. As fat and muscle cells also consist of a certain percentage rate of water, this water content is in principle counted twice. The value over 100 per cent, which is the result of the addition, is variable as the water content changes when increasing or decreasing fat or muscle cells*.

*(Fat cells have a water content of approx. 25 per cent, muscle cells on the other hand contain approx. 75 per cent water.)
Monday, 22. July 2019
My profile
Legal information | Frequently asked questions | Contact | Datenschutzinformation | Nutzungsbedingungen